Advanced Search helps you look for entries or templates by filtering:
- Authors- Searches for authors of entries.
- Content- Searches content from everything within labfolder.
- Custom dates - Searches for custom dates that were added to an entry.
- Data Groups - Searches for data groups within entries.
- Descriptive Data Elements - Searches for descriptive data that has been added as data elements to entries.
- Uploaded files - Searches the content of any uploaded files.
- Numerical Data Elements - Searches for specific numerical data.
- Material Elements - Searches for material elements within entries.
- Projects - Searches for project name and finds all entries belonging to that project.
- Tags - Searches the tags of entries.
- Titles - Searches by title of entries or templates.
You can enter incomplete information such as merely the last name of the author, or a word that appears in the content, project name or entry title. In addition, logic gates (i.e. and, not, or) are available when using multiple filters.