How do I export/download templates?
Modified on: Fri, 6 Dec, 2019 at 12:28 PM
- Navigate to Manage > Templates.
- Hover over the to-be-exported template and click on the gearwheel icon that appears to the right.
- Choose Export in the dropdown menu.
- A lightbox will appear, click the PDF file icon.
- Another lightbox will appear, select the contents that you would like to include in the PDF file, and then give the file a name. Click the Start Export button to export it.
- A message will appear, letting you know the file is being generated. Click the X icon in the top right corner. When the process is done, you will receive a notification.
- Click on the bell next to your account picture.
- Select the notification for the PDF export in the dropdown list. It will redirect you to Manage > Exports.
- The new file will be the first in the list of your exports. Click Download to access the PDF file in your Downloads folder on your computer or click Upload to Dropbox to access the PDF through Dropbox (suggested only if you have activated the app).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?