What does the Labregister inventory has to offer?
Modified on: Tue, 13 Jul, 2021 at 4:56 PM
- Labregister's highly customizable inventory enables you to organize chemicals, equipment, and other lab materials according to your specific research requirements.
- Researchers can create an unlimited number of the following:
- Categories within a database
- Items within a category
- Labregister's categories allow for even more in-depth material organization. Attributes in a category provide a sufficient list of options but users can also create their own attributes to describe and categorize items. This allows information that is relevant to your field to take priority.
- For each added item Labregister auto-generates individual Item IDs, that can be additionally used for the automatic creation of barcodes. This allows you to simplify the process of tracking the correct samples and equipment that are needed for your experiments.
- Users can link entries to the inventory. This enables users to easily check the availability of essential materials for scientific experiments.
- To have all information in one place, you can add any file type for each item within the limit of 25 MB/file (e.g. vector maps).
- Get started with creating your first inventory list!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?