How do I create a Mandatory Attribute?
Modified on: Fri, 6 Dec, 2019 at 11:02 AM
- Navigate to Manage > Material Database.
- Open the MDB you'd like to edit or create an MDB
- Open the editing page for the category you'd like to add a mandatory attribute to:
- To create a new category, click the Add button in the top left of the page and select category from the dropdown menu.
- If you have already created the category, click the pencil icon below it.
- Click +Add new attribute on the category editing page.
- Give the attribute a name and set its format (i.e. text, date, or number) in the dropdown menu. Check the box next to Required. Confirm the creation by clicking Save.
- This will close the Add new attribute window, click the save button in the edit category screen to confirm any changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?