How do I add data elements to an entry?
Modified on: Wed, 4 Dec, 2019 at 11:22 AM
- Click on the icon for Add data elements in entry toolbar, which is next to that for Import file.
- Listed at the top of the data block, four categories of data elements are available for insertion. Click on the respective button to insert that kind of data element, and then enter data information as noted in each cell.
- Descriptions of each data element can be found at the bottom of the page as well as here:
- A Numerical DE records quantitative data with names, physical quantities, amount and units.
- A Descriptive DE records qualitative data with names and descriptions.
- A Data group logically organizes, or groups, various numerical and/or descriptive data elements together.
- A Material element connects your Material Database (MDB) to the Entry directly. Only after activating the MDB app will the option be available.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?