How do I add data elements to an entry?
Modified on: Wed, 19 May, 2021 at 3:25 PM
- Click on the icon for Add data elements in the entry toolbar.
- Listed at the top of the data block, four categories of data elements are available for insertion. Click on the respective button to insert that kind of data element, and then enter data information as noted in each cell.
- Descriptions of each data element can be found at the bottom of the page as well as here:
- A Numerical DE records quantitative data with names, physical quantities, amounts, and units.
- A Descriptive DE records qualitative data with names and descriptions.
- A Data group logically organizes, or groups, various numerical and/or descriptive data elements together.
- A Labregister Item records your items, chemicals, etc. that have been entered in Labregister. By entering the name or the item ID, a link can be created here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?