There are two options to import a file:
- Click on the Import Fileicon that is located in the entry toolbar.
- In the lightbox that appears, click on the File icon. This will place the file you are importing at the bottom of the entry.
- In the pop-up window, select which file you’d like to upload from your device. Confirm importing the file by clicking Open. The file will now be displayed in the entry.
- It’s also possible to use a “drag-and-drop” feature to import a file.
- Open your files on your device and simply click and hold on the file you wish to import. Next hover over where you would like to place the file in the ELN. The sections available to place the file are a light blue color. Once the selected section turns dark blue, release the click button to place your file.