Open the entry you’d like to modify.
- To add tables in:
- A new text element: Click on the Add text element icon in the entry toolbar
- An already inserted text element: Hover over the text block and click the Pencil icon that appears at the top-right corner.
- Click on the Insert Table icon in the toolbar for the text block. Highlight the grid to select row - column - number by moving around your mouse cursor.
- Click on the grid to confirm the table size. A table will then appear in your text element.
- Click on a box in the table to insert or modify the cell. You can vertically or horizontally split the cell, add a header, insert text into the cell, as well as change the cell's background.
Please note: to make calculations in a cell it’s required to insert a Table Element.