This article describes how to create a new OAuth Client Application using the Laboperator Application.
To create a new application you need to be an administrator of your organisation.
- Go to More in the Navigation Menu and select -> Server Administration.
- From the tabs on the top select Applications.
- Click New Application.
- Choose a Name.
- Choose the Redirect URI. This Redirect URI is used when required during authentication flows. If you do know what to put here, use 'urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob', which will cause the request to be opened in a new browser tab instead.
- Select the Scopes that the application should be able to request. Then you can choose to give just read access and/or write access.
- Press submit to create the application.
- You will be redirected to the newly created application.
The application ID and secret are the information you will need to include during authentication against the API.