- Check if the red light near the power plug is on.
- Doublecheck, if the Ethernet and power cable and is plugged in the connector.
- If you couldn't find any other reason for the failed connection, check within the App if the last contact to the connector was more than one minute ago.
- Navigate to Connectors than choose Advanced in the Context Menu. Under Connector Enrollment, you will find the time of the last contact of your connector.
- If the connector has no contact it may be that it does not find the server or has no network access. In this case please contact your server administrator.
- If, despite the connector being offline, data from connected devices is available, the connector may only display an incorrect status. In this case please restart the connector.
If this article could not help you, please contact us.