If you want to connect a new connector box to your server, it needs to have an enrolment setup first which defines your individual server endpoint. This can be done by administrators before sending out the connector boxes to users, which makes it very convenient for end users to get started.
- Go to your server web dashboard, and navigate to More -> Server Administration -> Connectors, and download the file.
- Copy this file to a FAT32-formatted USB stick.
- Power on your connector box, and wait one minute to make sure the operating system is fully loaded.
- Plug in your USB stick, and wait for 10 seconds.
- Then unplug your USB stick
The settings are now applied, and you can give the connector box to end users for pairing.