- Labfolder's highly customizable Material Database or MDB enables you to organize chemicals, equipment and other lab materials according to your specific research requirements.
- Researchers can create an unlimited number of:
- Categories within an MDB
- Items within a category
- Labfolder's MDB categories allow for even more in-depth material organization. Users can create their own attributes to describe items. This allows information that is relevant to your field to take priority.
- Users can link inventory items directly to their lab notes. This enables users to easily check the availability of essential materials for scientific experiments.
- Users can adjust the sharing options of individual categories and define access rights of other users of their group. Users can choose from 4 different roles - Owner, Manager, Editor and Viewer.
Get started with creating your first category!