How do I create a Mandatory Attribute?
Modified on: Tue, 7 Apr, 2020 at 8:41 AM
- Navigate to Manage > Material Database
- Open the category you'd like to edit
- Click on the Options at the top right of the page
- Choose Category attributes from the list
- Click Edit at the top right of the page
- Click Add attribute on the category editing page.
- Give the attribute a name and set its format (i.e. text, date, or number) in the dropdown menu.
- Check the box next to This attribute is mandatory. Confirm the creation by clicking Save. The mandatory attribute will now be indicated with an asterisk in the attribute list.
- Click the Save button in the edit category screen to confirm any changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?