Note: Changes can only be made by category Owners, Managers and Editors. It is not possible to change the item ID, as it is generated automatically based on the creation date.
- Go to Manage > Labregister.
- Open the category in which there is an item you would like to edit.
- Click on the name of the item you would like to edit.
- Click on the pencil icon at the right top of the page.
- You can now make changes in the individual cells.
- An auto-generated Item ID will be created with each new item, which is displayed here and can’t be changed at any time.
- When selecting a barcode based on the automatically generated item IDs as attribute, this is displayed here and also cannot be changed.
- If you want to attach files to your items drag and drop files in the window to upload them or click on the button Select to choose a file from your computer.
- Confirm changes by clicking the green floppy disc icon, discard changes by choosing the X icon, or delete the item by choosing the red trash bin icon.