To add Items from your inventory manager, Labregister, to your Entry in your ELN, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the icon for Add data element in the entry toolbar.
- Click on + Labregister Item.
- Enter the item name or the item ID, partial or full, into the cell. Items listing in the dropdown menu will be filtered as you are entering the name or item ID and you can select the one you look for from the dropdown menu. The category to which the item belongs will display as well. Click on the corresponding item to create the link.
- After choosing the Item tick the respective checkbox in front of the Attributes of your Item to display them in the Entry as well. Then click on the disc button to save it.
- The notebook Entry is now linked to the respective material in your inventory manager.
- By clicking on the Item in your entry Entry you will be redirected to the respective Item in Labregister.