To ensure quality standards, workflows carried out by an analyst may be reviewed by a reviewer. Individual workflow steps can be accepted or rejected, and a final review decision can be made. This article will show and explain the process.
Finding the Review mode
- In the menu bar on the left, click on MORE to see all options.
- Out of these options, click on Reviews to navigate to Review mode.
- When clicking Reviews, a list of Workflows assigned to the reviewer and their respective status is shown in the main window as a table.
- You may filter by status. Choose Pending to see workflow runs that require review. Then click the arrow symbolto start reviewing.
Executing a Review
When reviewing a workflow run, you will be guided through the individual steps in order to provide a review decision for each step (approve or reject). The steps are shown in the main window and the review options and comment section are in the Review panel on the right.
- Click the radio button corresponding to your assessment. A comment is mandatory for rejecting a step.
- After reviewing all steps, a final review decision (approve or reject) and an e-signature is required to complete the review. If one of the steps is rejected, the overall review decision will be rejected.
Click SUBMIT REVIEW to publish your report.
- After submitting the Review Report, a summary will show. To return to the default menu bar view, click on the pointy bracket symbol (cf. upper left of the screenshot).