In Labfolder, each entry is associated with a specific project, the same way it happens with the classic notebook!
Please note: it is not possible to assign a single entry to different projects; since, every entry is project-bound. However, if you wish to move an entry from one project to another, please follow these instructions:
- Go to Manage > Projects.
- Open the project from which you would like to move entries.
- Look for the Entry and Project title section in the entry heading and click on the pencil icon on its top-right corner.
- Click on the cell under Located in project and choose the project where you would like to place the entry from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm by clicking save.
- Repeat step 3-5 for other entries in this project.
- If you would like to combine more than two projects, repeat step 1-6 for other projects.
When moving an entry, the original entry will be hidden and a copy of this entry is created in the destination project. This means, the newly created copy of the entry will receive the created and last modified dates of the day of moving the entry.