Note: You have to be an admin of a Group to invite someone to join. And in order to add Subgroups to a Group, the of Labfolder is required.
- Go to the MANAGE > Groups.
- Select the Group which you would like to invite a new user to.
- Click +ADD and select Invite user from the dropdown menu.
- Type in the person’s email address.
- If your Group contains Subgroups, you can specify the Subgroup in which the new member joins by selecting the Subgroup from the list.
- If the person you're inviting has not yet registered a Labfolder account, he/she will receive an invitation email to create one.
- Confirm by clicking INVITE.
- A pop-up will appear with a confirmation message.
Note: Find more information on Group management in this article, please.