Note: The export is available for 48 hours. This means that an export must be redone after 48 hours if you want to download it.
- Open the entry that you’d like to export.
- Click on the gearwheel in the top-right corner and on Export as PDF from the dropdown menu.
- A pop-up will appear allowing you to select the contents of the PDF file.
- Within the pop-up, select which contents you’d like to include in the PDF file. You have the option to name the file at the bottom of the pop-up or can choose not to enter a name for a default name to be assigned to the new PDF file.
- Click Start Export to begin exporting the entry.
- A pop-up will appear labeled “Export in progress”. Click CLOSE to leave the pop-up.
- Once this process is completed, you will receive a notification.
- Click the bell next to your account picture and select the notification for new export in the dropdown list. This will redirect you to the MANAGE > Exports page.
- Choose either DOWNLOAD to save the PDF file on your local drive or UPLOAD TO DROPBOX to save the PDF file there.