To create a Workflow with If-Then Condition, follow these steps:
- As it is currently necessary to start with a Step, we choose the Step "Show Alert" in the Step Templates menu.
- We then configure by naming our variable temperature and clicking + Create "temperature".
- Clicking Add inserts the new Step into our Workflow where the one (+) is pulsing.
- Next, we choose a Condition Type from the Conditions tab in the sidebar: If-Then.
- As Condition variable, we are offered the variable we have created before: temperature
- As Condition logic, we choose not equal: !=
- As value for the Condition variable, we enter: -20
- Clicking Add inserts the Condition into our Workflow.
- Now we can create the Step inside the Condition once more and delete one outside of it. And our result should look like this.
Tip: You can delete any Workflow element (Step or Condition) by first clicking the element and then the (x) that will show next to it. Red square added for emphasis.