- Hover over the Image Element and click on the pencil icon in the top-right corner.
- A pop-up will appear, allowing you to edit the Image Element.
- Selection tool allows removing individual annotations by clicking on the annotation to be removed and backspacing.
- Clicking on the X icon will remove all annotations together.
- Click the save icon to keep any changes.
Note: If you need to keep the annotated image for reference, you had better download a copy before deleting. You can, however, always dowload content from Hisory (at various stages of editing) as well, should you have deleted already at this point.