- Go to the Manage > Groups.
- Open the group you wish to modify.
- Click +Add and select Invite user from the dropdown menu.
- Type in the person’s email address.
- If your group contains subgroups, you can specify the subgroup in which the new member joins by selecting the subgroup from the list.
- If the person you're inviting has not yet registered a Labfolder account, he/she will receive an invitation email to create one.
- Confirm by clicking Invite. A lightbox will appear with a confirmation message.
Please note: You have to be an admin of a group to invite someone to join. Also, in order to add subgroups to a group, the Advanced Version of Labfolder is required.