Dropbox is a free cloud storage service that is frequently used for file sharing and collaboration. Labfolder incorporates well with the Dropbox application in order to facilitate import and export of files from this workspace.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Activate the app
- Navigate to MANAGE > Apps.
- Activate the Dropbox app by clicking ACTIVATE.
Note: It may be that Labfolder Dropbox App is deactivated by configuration. In that case you cannot activate the App. Please, ask your local admin for advice.
You can import files from Dropbox to Labfolder by going to the preferred entry or template.
- Choose the Upload file option in the entry header. A pop-up with different options to import is then opened with the ability to choose files from Dropbox.
- When you click this option for the first time you will be asked to authorise the connection. All subsequent times the following step will follow directly.
- The Dialogue for choosing a file to upload opens. Once you have made your pick, you confirm your choice by clicking UPLOAD FILE and the upload begins.
As soon as the Dropbox app is activated, there will be the additional option to download your export to.
- Go to MANAGE > Exports.
- Click UPLOAD TO DROPBOX.
Tip: Various articles explaining how to export content from Labfolder may be found in the Data Security & Integrity section.