How do I authorize a member to be part of several subgroups at the same time?
Modified on: Fri, 6 Dec, 2019 at 2:29 PM
- Go to the Manage > Groups.
- Open the group you wish to modify.
- If you have not yet set the applicability of a member in multiple subgroups,
- Click on settings to the right of heading Administration.
- Click on edit in the section Members rights.
- Check the square box in front of Users can be members of several subgroups.
- Confirm by clicking save.
- Click +Add after entering the group page and select Invite user.
- Even if the member is already part of the group, type in the member’s email address and select which subgroup you'd like to invite them to from the list.
- If the member is not yet part of the group, type in the user’s email address and choose the respective subgroup you'd like to invite them to from the list.
- Confirm by clicking Invite.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to add the member into more subgroups.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Solution not found?