Note: In your Excel file it is crucial to have the mandatory fields filled with appriopiate data as set in Labregister.
Please follow the steps below, to identify mandatory columns in your Excel file:
- In Labregister, identify via Options > Category attributes, the mandatory Attributes (marked with an asterisk) of your Category.
- Within the original Excel file, highlight the top row/header of your inventory.
- Navigate to Data > Filter to enable a filter for each of the selected columns.
- For the respective mandatory Attribute enable the filter for (Blanks).
- Fill the mandatory field with appropriate information or remove the mandatory rows.