The Filter View allows you to sort your Resources by name, type, statuses, and roles. To be able to filter your Resources, please follow the steps below:
- To open the Filter View select a Collection on the left side panel.
- After doing so, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the filter symbol in the top right corner to open the Filter View.
- At any time you can clear all filters by clicking on CLEAR FILTERS.
- Enter the name you want to filter for in Search by name.
- Select the Resource type. You are able to choose between Collections, Devices, Export, Measurements, Samples, Dashboards, Workflow Templates, Workflow Step Templates, Workflow Runs, and Connectors.
- Select the status of your Resource.
- Activate the button to show hidden Resources.
- Click on SAVE FILTERS to save the configured Filter View for later use.